Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,744 (Php68,445) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)