Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,589 (Php67,516) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)