Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,701 (Php66,118) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)