Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,438 (Php63,198) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)