Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,386 (€642) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (26 minutes ago)