Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,038 (€616) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)