Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39616 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,841 (269,694 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)