Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41214 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,491 (272,942 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)