Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,461 (₩1,899,427) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)