Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06177 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,905 (₩1,083,161) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (20 minutes ago)