Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.945 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,521 (2,370TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (35 minutes ago)