Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.922 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,814 (2,235TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)