Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,831 (€1,402) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)