Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.198 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,227 (﷼ 5,421) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)