Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.111 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,212 (﷼ 2,233) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (39 minutes ago)