Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,156 (﷼ 2,336) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)