Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.448 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,987 (﷼ 4,928) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)