Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,269 ($877) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)