Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,882 (€609) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)