Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,697 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,156 (412,600 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)