Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,673 (₩793,841) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)