Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.531 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,439 (£678) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)