Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 INR / GMD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 122% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,536 (117,418 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)