Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 INR / GMD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 42% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,266 (34,898 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)