Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,261 (£692) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)