Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.759 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,125 (C$2,170) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)