Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,918 (﷼ 40,607,865) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)