Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.695 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,880 ($694) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)