Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.468 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,493 (kr 7,498) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)