Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.332 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,741 (kr 7,770) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)