Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09383 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,142 (971,385 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)