Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09127 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,508 (1,013,589 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)