Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.854 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,044 (2,941 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)