Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.023 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,900 (£1,468) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)