Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,415 (£610) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (44 minutes ago)