Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.999 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,914 (£592) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)