Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.632 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,643 (RM2,444) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)