Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.997 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,859 (RM5,055) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)