Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,140 (€1,451) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)