Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00509 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,060 (Rp 16,307,083) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (36 minutes ago)