Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.071 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,018 (961 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)