Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Aligarh, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.861 INR / LYDX *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨41,479 (806 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)