Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Aligarh, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.659 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,398 (2,183 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)