Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.872 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,368 (2,159 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)