Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.849 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,754 (2,065 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)