Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,443 (59,689 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $42 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)