Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,657 (94,907 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)