Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,682 (元11,539) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)