Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 45% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,578 (元5,679) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)