Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.735 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,177 (1,773 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)