Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.103 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,028 (1,920 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)