Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12139 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,672 (417,415 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)