Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.760 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,223 (Bs 17,490) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)