Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,983 (Bs 7,976) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)