Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,187 (Bs 17,752) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (26 minutes ago)