Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,726 (Bs 18,104) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)