Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.177 INR / BND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,402 (B$1,239) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)