Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.514 INR / BND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,500 (B$2,096) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)