Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00471 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,517 (Rp 9,024,972) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)