Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,977 (€682) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)