Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,975 (Php58,596) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)