Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,551 (Php35,082) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)