Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,063 (47,278 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)