Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,140 (25,038 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)