Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.844 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,994 (S/. 2,167) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (22 minutes ago)