Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,524 (€1,285) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)