Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,987 (€1,345) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)