Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,500 (442,588 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (41 minutes ago)