Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19696 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,872 (217,670 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)