Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.620 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨74,993 (E£ 20,715) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)