Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨70,165 (E£ 16,589) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)