Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19189 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,835 (212,808 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)