Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.909 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,704 (4,427 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (39 minutes ago)