Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.632 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,687 (4,263 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)