Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.859 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,265 (2,531 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)