Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.988 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,353 (4,370 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (40 minutes ago)