Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,954 (CH$1,020,315) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)