Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,303 (1,189,098 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)