Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,077 (1,082,057 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)