Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19099 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,128 (183,928 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)