Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.496 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,599 (Dinar 1,001) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (25 minutes ago)