Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.922 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,538 (Dinar 452) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)