Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,867 (₩1,355,458) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)