Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,002 (₩1,108,485) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)