Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,795 (₩1,159,036) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)